- MO molybdenum (this element easily forms in hard and stable carbides in alloys and therefore most of the global production of this element (about 80%) is used in steel alloys including high strength alloys and super alloys) directly on the surface of the polished mirror. It is given and its surface lacks a coating layer that is resistant to scrub and has a long life.
- Molybdenum has high surface strength, high melting point, stable chemical properties and corrosion resistance
Co2 Laser Machine Mirror
Molybdenum is a chemical element with the symbol Mo and atomic number 42. The name is from Neo-Latin molybdaenum, which is based on Ancient Greek Μόλυβδος molybdos, meaning lead, since its ores were confused with lead ores.
Mirror features of Co2 laser device
|Abrasion resistant and long life|
|Resistant to high temperature and corrosion.|
|It is also used well in unsuitable environments|
|the product||Materials used||Diameter||Thickness||Power|
|Co2 laser mirror||Molybdenum metal||mm||inch||mm||inch||watt|
The laser path is irradiated
- #1 mirror
- #2 mirror
- #3 mirror
- Laser Tube
- Fucus Lens
Co2 laser machine mirror test process
Co2 laser machine mirror cleaning tutorial
- Use an air pump to remove any contaminants such as dust, lint particles.
- Pour a few drops of acetone on the lens tissue and wet the full diameter of the optics. (To remove stains and fingerprints)
- Clean the lens with a cotton ball and vinegar. Immediately use a damp cotton swab to remove any acetic acid, then clean with a dry cotton swab. (More suitable for cleaning oil)