F-THETA Scan Lens
F-Theta Lenses for galvo systems
• EFL 100 mm, 160 mm, 254 mm
• Accurate beam position
• Design wavelength 1064 nm and 532 n
F-θ scan lenses play a major role in many of today’s leading-edge laser applications. Cloudray manufac-tures scan lenses for laser systems that are used for marking, engraving, via hole drilling, and more.
In a typical scan lens configuration, the F-8 lens is used with one or two axis galvo mirrors that enable fast positioning and precision focusing of the laser beam.
While standard focusing lenses deliver a focused spot to only one point, scan lenses deliver a focused spot to many points on a scan field or workpiece. They also require special considerations in their design and use.
• the finest optical materials in the world
• special housing designs to optimize performance
• wavelength options: 10.6um(CO2 Laser)
• designs featuring 1 to 5 optical elements
• low loss AR coatings
• precision optical elements
dimensions of F-THETA F-THETA Scan Lens
Our channel on Telegram