Attenuation of the output beam
One of the most important parts of the laser device is the laser tube, which is charged and sold in our company, and we have provided you with an article about charging it here.
We are now going to look at the weakening of the laser beam in the laser tube and the reasons for it, which is one of the reasons why the tube needs to be recharged.
What could be the reasons for this weakening?
- One of these causes is cracking or scratching of the tube head lens. This cracking results from foreign body contact with the laser tube lens, negligence when cleaning the lens, or not cleaning the tube head lens at all.
- Another reason for dirt is the laser tube output lens. When the device is operating a lot, it is necessary to clean the device at specific times during the day; Cleaning should be done carefully and slowly so that the laser beam does not weaken the laser tube.
- Another factor in this attenuation is the reduction of the output voltage of the power supplies, which in case of damage to the laser device power, its output power is significantly reduced, and as a result, the output power of the laser tube is reduced, and this is one of the weak reasons. Will be a laser tube.
- Another reason for this problem is the drop in water pressure between the laser tube and the chiller of the laser device, and the reason is that the water circulation path inside the laser tube is not clean or when the water chiller pump is weak, it causes a drop in pressure; It is strongly recommended to change the water inside the chiller every 6 months to prevent this problem.
- Dirty mirrors or lenses of the laser device are other factors that weaken the laser output beam. The mirror of the laser device as well as the lens of the laser device should be gently cleaned at least after each working day so as not to waste the light output from the laser tube until it reaches the work.
- The light output from the laser tube reaches the workpiece after reflection from the mirror in front of the tube and colliding with the laser mirror on the x-axis, and finally after reflection from the mirror on the laser head and after passing through the lens of the laser cutting and engraving machine.
- Not placing the laser tube correctly on the bases. If the laser tube is not placed properly on the tube base and the distance between it and the metal body of the device is small, it will cause an electrical discharge, which will cause the laser light to be disconnected and reconnected; As a result, all factors reduce the lifespan of the laser tube, so that the connection of voltage cables to the end of the laser tube must be completely insulated to avoid this problem.
As mentioned earlier, the laser tube is one of the main components of the laser device and how it works and the power of the laser beam. It will affect the performance of your device; If for any reason you feel that the laser beam of your device is weakened, please contact Iran Padra and its specialists at 02166890617. [/ aux_quote]
Frequently Asked Questions
- What tips for cleanliness Mirror And lens should the laser device be done?
The mirror and lens of the laser device must be cleaned and gently cleaned after each working day. Failure to clean it will damage mirrors and lenses.
- What is the reason for cracking or scratching the laser tube head lens?
The reason for this is not cleaning the tube head lens, foreign body contact with the lens or negligence when cleaning the tube head lens.
- What is the reason for the reduction in power of the laser tube and its weakening?
If the power supply is damaged, the output power of it decreases and as a result, the output power of the laser tube also decreases, and as a result, this is one of the reasons for the weakening of the laser tube.